Contents of Interviews #6: Betty Groebli; Bryson RashYou can download or listen to this disc in your browser, or listen on Youtube.
Interview by Betty Groebli (probably October 1964)
This is one of our better interviews with Ed and Willard.
Willard was particularly talkative in this show.
1. Intro; Willard's early days
2. Willard, the youngest page at NBC
3. Ed's early days; meeting at WAMU
4. The first "Two At One" show; skits
This album was produced in 1963, on the occasion
of WRC newsman Bryson Rash's election as
president of the National Press Club.
5. Intro (David Brinkley)
6. Buster Brown; Betty Grable; piano sales
7. Radio announcing; law school
8. Political conventions; bomb test
9. Tail Wagger's Club; home life
10. Richard Harkness; Sarah McLendon; Patty Kavin
11. Robert McCormick
12. Contemporary politics; J. F. Kennedy
13. Bryson Rash responds
14. Press Club officers
15. Board of Governors
16. Stand on this record
Home | History | Audio | Pictures | Tales | Links | Contact Us